Focused maintenance improvement - FMI
The maintenance solution from the pimaLEAN framework combines the three maintenance types: “reactive maintenance”, “condition-based-“ and “preventive maintenance”. Based on the consequences of a machine downtime, and the probability of this occurring, the “correct” maintenance type will be employed.
The advantages of
focused maintenance improvement
- Applying reactive maintenance, condition-based maintenance and preventive maintenance according to the defined maintenance strategy
- Increasing production reliability by the systematic introduction of scheduled maintenance up to a proportion of 90% planned to unplanned.
- Ability to analyze and identify potential improvements
- Equipment failure risk assessment - recognizing the consequences and the probabilities of this occurring
- Focused optimization of current maintenance procedures – what works needs no changes
- Optimizing and reducing spare parts and industrial materials stockholding, in combination with the risk assessment