Focused sustainability improvement - FSI
This sustainability solution from the pimaLEAN framework provides the capability of focused reduction in energy and water consumption, reducing waste production significantly and increasing employees’ safety awareness so as to reduce the accident rate to zero.
An “as is” evaluation of the sustainability processes and their costs provides a baseline to define focused and potential benefit-orientated measures that lead to sustainable process and cost improvements. Depending on the starting situation the pimaLEAN approach can reduce the energy, water consumption and waste by up to 40%. The target for work accidents causing lost working time can only be zero.
Advantages of focused improvement
of sustainability processes
- Aligning the company towards resource-conserving production.
- Focusing on behavior-based safety awareness amongst employees.
- Full transparency of the energy and water flows, along with a detailed overview of the waste produced in the production site.
- Focusing on improving existing sustainability processes - what works needs no changes.
- Setting up a continuous improvement process with sustainable results. The process conforms to ISO 50,001 requirements.